miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

Añadir la bibliografía

Para hacer una bibliográfia, al final del documento .tex, justo antes del comando \end {document}

\begin{thebibliography}{99}
\bibitem{RTT} The Resonant Tunnelling Transistor. Image Processing Group Department of Physics and Astronomy University College London.
\bibitem{RTD} Randall J. N., Reed M. A. and Frazier G. A. ``Nanoelectronics: fanciful Physics or real devices?''.
\end{thebibliography}


y para referenciar estos artículos en el texto, tenemos que poner el comando:

/cite {RTT}
/cite {RTD}

para los dos ejemplos anteriores.

2 comentarios:

  1. It's awesome in favor of me to have a site, which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin
    My page > hp printer drivers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading
    it, you can be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great
    posts, have a nice weekend!

    Look into my web-site - consider

    ResponderEliminar